The Business of Food: Launch and grow your food business.
Food Business Expo / Melbourne / March 5, 2018
Whether your dream is a cafe or you make a packaged food product for a retail shelf, let us show you practical pathways to bring your business to life.
Proudly sponsored by Silver Chef Finance Solutions and Hospitality World Direct Equipment Suppliers.
This interactive event will feature two high profile speakers, two panel discussions and an exhibition.
So, whether you are starting a cafe or making a packaged food product, here's what you can expect on the day:
- George Sykiotis of MAdE Establishment sharing his insights on the state of the Food Industry and keeping ahead of the game,
- Cinzia Cozzolino of Nutrition Darling sharing the The Smoothie Bombs' story of 'overnight' success and running a business with purpose,
- Rita Erlich, Food Writer and industry doyenne, bringing the event together on the stage,
- Two panels of experienced business owners will share their knowledge and vision - one on Hospitality and the other on Food Retail (packaged product),
- ....and 20 exhibitors and service providers all with the same intention of educating, motivating and inspiring you to make your food business the best that it can be!
This event is brought to you by Kingston Council, My Other Kitchen and Bar & Restaurant Consultants.
DATE AND TIME
Mon. 5 March, 2018
10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Kingston City Hall
985 Nepean Highway
ARE YOU IN THE BUSINESS OF FOOD?
Start up and growing food businesses
Companies looking to grow or launch a food product
Hospitality businesses launching or growing their cafe or restaurant
Anyone who wants to make their food business profitable and sustainable
Two panel discussions will follow on after lunch;
HOSPITALITY PANEL - CAFE'S AND RESTAURANTS
RETAIL PANEL - PACKAGED PRODUCTS
Kingston City Hall - 985 Nepean Highway - Moorabbin